Learning doesn’t have to be boring, and earning your real estate license doesn’t have to mean sitting in a classroom. You can earn your license by taking an online course that’s designed for busy people who want to get their education on their own terms. This post will take you through everything you need to know about getting started with your online courses so you can become a member of the real estate community!
Read also : How to Get a Real Estate License in 7 Steps
What will you learn?
Read also : Real Estate School to Become a real estate Agent
The coursework covers the topics of real estate law and practice, including contracts, agency and brokerage agreements, ethics, property management, appraisal and more. The online coursework is self-paced and can be taken from anywhere in the world. You’ll have access to a proctor while taking the exam so you can focus on learning rather than technology.
The exam is taken at a computer testing center near you with no prerequisites required prior to registering for it–just bring valid ID! If not successful on your first attempt at passing this test (which takes place over two days), don’t worry as there are no limits on how many times you may retake it until you pass!!
Read also : Realtor License vs. Real Estate Agent License
Why earn your license online?
Read also : Licensing for Real Estate Professionals
You’ve made the decision to become a real estate agent, but you’re not sure if you should take the course online or in-person. There are many reasons why taking your courses online is an excellent choice:
- Convenience: With an online program, your schedule is no longer a barrier to success. You can study whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you–whether that’s at home in front of your computer, on public transportation during your commute or even while relaxing on vacation (if only!). And because most states require continuing education courses every two years anyway (and some require them as frequently as once per quarter), having access to all of this information at any time means that there will never be any excuse for falling behind on learning.
- Speed: In addition to being able -to study when it works best for your schedule and lifestyle choices, earning an associate degree via distance learning allows students’ brains more time with material than would be possible in traditional classrooms where everyone receives equal amounts of attention from instructors during class hours only four times per week at set times throughout each semester yearlong period.* Flexibility: Online programs also give students freedom over how much time they spend studying each day/week/month depending upon personal preferences; whereas some may prefer doing everything at once while others might prefer spreading out their workload over several weeks so they don’t get overwhelmed by too much information all at once!
How long does it take to get your license?
Read also : How to Get a Real Estate License
The course is self-paced, so you can take as long as you need to complete the coursework. The exam is available at any time and can be taken anywhere in English, Spanish or Portuguese.
What’s included in the coursework?
Read also : Real Estate Licensing by Exam & Education Information
The REALTOR® coursework is designed to help you prepare for your state’s real estate licensing exam. The course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Real Estate Law and Ethics
- Real Estate Finance
- Investment Properties and Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Residential Sales Methods, Marketing Strategies, Negotiations and Contracts
Where can you take the exam?
Read also : How Much Does It Cost To Get A Real Estate License
The real estate license exam is given by Pearson VUE, a private company that administers tests for many different organizations. You can take the exam at any Pearson VUE testing center in your state or province, or if you prefer to have someone else proctor your test (for example, if you are not familiar with the location of a local testing center), you can use an approved proctor from one of these locations:
- A school or college
- Military base
Earn a real estate license online from anywhere in the world.
Read also : Free Online Certificate Courses to Become a Real Estate Agent
Earning your real estate license online from anywhere in the world is easy and convenient.
The first step to earning a real estate license is to take an online course. This course will give you an introduction to all things real estate, including:
- The different types of properties available for sale or rent
- How to determine what price range is appropriate for each property type and neighborhood
- How much money should be spent on repairs before putting it on the market
The best part about earning your real estate license online is that you can do it from anywhere in the world. You don’t need to travel to attend classes at a local college or university, which means less time and money spent on getting your license. If you’re ready to begin building your career in this exciting industry, check out our course today!
Read also : Real Estate Salesperson Licensure Requirements Snapshot